Recent Commission Pieces
My Commission Process - 6 simple steps:
- Contact Me! I’ll send you some questions and we’ll have a chat. No obligation!
- Design Brief and Deposit. We’ll discuss things in more detail, and once we have agreed the basics of the piece, I’ll send you a “Design Brief”. This outlines the details we’ve discussed, costs and the estimated time scale for the piece. Once this is has been signed, and your 30% (non-refundable) deposit paid, work can begin on the final design.
- Design Process. I will draw up sketches based on the agreed Design Brief. This will help you to visualise the layout of the piece and to make any revisions or additions before I put “brush to canvas”
- The Artwork. When you are happy with the design I will commence work on the final piece of art. I will keep you up to date at the stages of the process – so you can see your art come to life!
- Completion. I will send you a picture of your piece once it is complete, for your approval. We will then arrange the final details regarding payment & delivery.
- Enjoy! I hope that you will love your bespoke artwork, and will send me a photo of it in it’s new home!